I'm having a good time in this "summer" we have in Ireland. I really like the light into the evenings as it means Daddy and I go for walks with my dogs.
Ever since I was a flower girl I'm all about flowers! I pick them off anything...
Make sure to give them a goof sniff...
And then I'll give you my feedback on the fragrance!
Ha ha! Just kidding they smelled nice so Daddy and I are picking them to make some Elderflower Wine this weekend! He said he'd make me some lemonade instead :-(
I'm hoping for a good summer so I dress for the sun and hope it comes out! Sometimes it does!
Now the observant ones of you may have noticed Grammie bought me some new kicks... They are Flashy!
And I mean FLASHY - they each have about 6 multi-coloured lights that sparkle when I walk... I love them!
Dad and I clean out the back yard as well... he keeps telling me we'll go canoeing sometime but all I've seen so far is this patio!
But the best part of the night is when Daddy makes me dinner. My favorite lately is corn! I eat it straight from the cob!
Mommy thinks its weird that I like to eat it that way but I do... it is simply NUMMY!
So with the walking and cleaning and eating... I hope we're off to a good summer... I've more exploring to do!
Love, Lulu










No comments:
Post a Comment