Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Flying Off to New Adventures!

Well folks,


I've been busy these days, learning to talk really well, and singing my heart out!   I can sing the full ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle, Baa Baa Black Sheep, the Wheels on the Bus and I'm learning Old McDonald and Mary had a Little Lamb.    I love to SING!

I also learned how to climb and have fun trying to get into all kinds of new places!

IMG_2903


I'm quite the little dare devil at the moment, this weekend Daddy and I had lots of fun in the garden!

Up...

IMG_3311 - Copy


Up...

IMG_3318 - Copy


And AWAY!!

IMG_3323 - Copy


I loved flying!

IMG_3322 - Copy


Daddy and I give it two thumbs up!  (or fingers in my case)

IMG_3328 - Copy


I'm off to all kind of big adventures.... Mom is making me a new big girl room and I cannot wait!  I told Mom I'd help paint but she said that she'd pass on the offer!

IMG_2921



And why do you ask am I getting a big girl room?  Well because I am going to be a really big girl in early April!!

IMG_2854


That's right folks I'm going to have my very own Stinky Baby II!

Can't wait!  Love, Lulu




No comments: