Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baa Baa Lu Lu

Well folks,

Did I have a fun Halloween!!   First, Mom and I made sure to carve the pumpkin together.   It was yucky sticking my hand into it - I let Mom do that part!  But she did let me play with it once all the guts were out!

IMG_3495



We did it a special way.... I told Mom to make a scary face on the front (Note to Mom next year scarier please!)

IMG_3499


Then I told Mom to write LULU on the back... and she did!

IMG_3508.1



I loved the pumpkin!  But not as much as I loved my costume Mom knit me (the day before Halloween!)

lululamb


That's right folks, I was a sheep!   I couldn't believe it when Mom said we were going trick o'treating to our neighbours (3 of them!)... I couldn't wait!


lulupumpkin


My first house I was a little unsure - but they had a whole bag for me filled with peanuts, chocolate and crisps!  At the 2nd house I was hoping for goodies and they delivered!  By the 3rd I just stood at the door with my bag stretched out knowing what was coming!

When we got home that night, there was no way I was eating dinner so Mom & Dad just let me go to town on my haul!  How cool are my parents huh?



So I have to say a birthday, presents, sheeps and Halloween - it was a great week!   Then I woke up the next day to learn I had the best present of all - a new cousin!

Welcome to the world Molly Rose!   I'm so excited to meet my new cousin when we go home in December!

Photo: You have your hands full now!

Hmm, maybe I should catch up with Derek on being a Big Sister as he looks like he may have news for me that I'm not expecting!

Anyway what a great week!

Love, Lulu

No comments: