Well People,
November sure went by in the blink of an eye huh? What am I up to these days? Well I'm almost crawling.... I can schooch around on my bum pretty well... good enough to get whatever I want! Mainly Lulu's toys to which I can enjoy until she catches me and then they are swiped, (even if she doesn't want them) and I'm given a wooden block or 1 piece of lego or something insignificant instead. Mom keeps telling me Lulu's world is going to change as soon as I learn the word "Mine!" Which may have to be my 1st!
We've went to a farm shop last week (it was cold) but fun! They had a train we rode around...
And a house built for me!
I told Mom and Lulu it would be the perfect size for me, if only I could walk, and talk, and wipe my own bum. Oh well, I guess I'll have to stay with Mom a little bit longer.
Lulu really liked it. She fed the lamas...
And the ostriches...
But her FAVORITES were the piggies because they kept standing on their mama's back to get more food. Reminded Mommy of her bed when Lulu wakes up and climbs all over her! Lulu wouldn't stop laughing at the pigs!
She posed for a photo with the goats who were trying to eat her hat!
Mommy's favorite was the donkey.
I have to tell you a funny story as a side note. The other day everyone was in the car and Mommy was driving and said Lulu look into the field those say "Moo Moo!" Daddy and Lulu looked at Mommy like she was insane and Lulu piped back immediately "No they don't Mommy they say HEE HAW HEE HAW!" She was right.. Daddy burst himself laughing that Mommy thought they were cows! Me, well I may have just snoozed through it as you know car + car seat + baby = snoozing Jane.
Here was a photo Lulu was taking of Mom & the donkey. You can just see Mom's arm on the right side!
We also had my cousin's christening in November! Mommy tried to get a photo with us...
And my Uncle Paul also tried (minus one tired kiddo)
I really like it at Uncle Paul's as my Auntie Kirsty's side of the family has LOADs of cousins... we even had a kid table!
We sure had a good night celebrating the Christening. The next day Lulu got to spend time at Nana's by herself, this is how it looks when Lulu has been in your house for a few hours!
We also have been watching football! We all make sure we're sporting Packer pjs!
And Lulu is showing me how to cheer when they get a touchdown (although not common these days!)
But mainly we've been playing. Sometimes Lulu lets me sit next to her and play... normally this is when she has me rigged up in something... I don't mind as my FAVORITE thing to do is watch Lulu if one must wear snickers on your head to do so then so be it!
Mommy and Daddy have been enjoying Daddy's beer making... like the Pumpkin Spice batch he made for the month!
And I've sure enjoyed eating this food! I really like it when Lulu feeds me!
So November was a pretty good month!
Love, Janey


















No comments:
Post a Comment