Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lazy Days

I've been quite lazy these past few days.    I eat and then I sleep.  I'm a good sleeper though - mom says I sleep between 3.5 - 4.5 hours at a time!  I love my snoozing!   I think I am starting to take after my sisters - especially Daisy Duke. 


I also love hanging out in my mamaroo....




Good news is the public health nurse stopped by yesterday and I now weigh over 8lbs!   Thus I have gained my birth weight plus some in 2 weeks.   Not bad, not bad at all!   I also requested my Irish Birth Certificate this week and Mommy took a passport photo of me.

Not sure I am liking my passport photos too much but as I have to have my eyes open and no hands or anything else in the photo this was the best she could do.   I'll have this as my Irish passport for 3 years and the states passport for 5 years! 


Mom says my head looks huge as I was lying down in the photo but I am much cuter in person!

Well that's all for now folks... talk to you soon!
Lulu

No comments: