Here is my favorite person in the whole world.... "Not the Mama!!!" (I'm the baby, gotta love me :-) )
We like to hang out and watch Rugby together... we would watch motorbikes but they are finished for the season.
Everyone thinks we look alike - do you?
I can't wait until I am big enough to help out in the shed... I'm going to have some good fun out there especially since Daddy installed his cast iron stove this weekend and now it's nice and toasty out there.
(BTW I could win a double chin contest of the world with this photo!!)
Damn... wish my arms were long enough to reach the remote...
And finally, thought I'd share that not only is mom mean enough to put me in jail behind bars each night but now she has a new "straight jacket" that she puts me in. Hmmm.... if it weren't so comfy I'd complain!
Later Folks - Jail Prisoner #1
Aka Lulu






No comments:
Post a Comment