Friday, May 20, 2011

California Baby

Well folks,

I'm back from California and had a great vacation! I finally got to meet my Auntie Kimmer!!! She was really cool, first she lives across the street from Paramount Studios and Sophie really wanted to get her photo taken so here we are...

IMG_1848


How cool is Kimmer?   WAY COOL she gave me a pair of ears with my name on them!  I was so happy I couldn't contain myself!

IMG_1854

We went out to LA for Kimmer's wedding and she's hitched now... Mrs Paul Salisian.    Mom told me it was a good wedding but I went to play with a babysitter and had lots of fun so I didn't get to go to the wedding... here are the newlyweds though.


IMG_1888

The rest of the time in LA was fun.  I got to hang with the Turks and Jess most of the time.  We went to Santa Monica Beach....

IMG_1864

And to Beverly Hills...

IMG_1874

"Hey Mom, I think I need a new suitcase, I think that shop over there sells some..."

It was a great holiday and I got to see my Uncle JJ & Aunt Nicole (or Chuckie).   They're coming for lunch today so I need a photo with Nicole but here I am with Uncle JJ!

IMG_1773


Off to take a bit of a snooze (since I woke at 6am today).

Love, Lulu

No comments: