Friday, May 6, 2011

Ladies who Lunch

Well folks,

I've been having a great time in La Crosse... I'm being spoiled by Grammie and loving all the attention on my holiday so far.

The other day, I joined Mom for a manicure with Leah...

IMG_1658

Well not really as Mom said Daddy would kill her if I got a manicure so we just pretended!
Then I joined my fan club at Piggy's for lunch.   I had a great time with the ladies... but I missed my biggest fan Joni!

IMG_1664

For those of you wondering what a girl wears to meet her fans, here is a quick snapshot.

IMG_1661

And I had to bring my new purse (Thanks Auntie Julie!)

IMG_1647

Today, I went to a presentation on India at Gramps work.  It was good until I learned that Mom & Dad will not be taking me on their trip to India if they go... I don't think that is very nice!   Gramps office was cool though and he let me play with some of the sample bottles (a clean one not one filled with river water).

I never showed you the photo I took with Gramps when I arrived in La Crosse so here it is.  He even let me wear his hat... I thought I looked SO COOL!

IMG_1644

So I'm having a good time... Mom said I was supposed to tell you about our plane ride home but I thought I would just leave you with this photo.    All I can say is when a girl has to go, a girl HAS TO GO!  Even if it is in the middle of dinner service!!!

IMG_1639


Signing off folks, listening to so music before bed!

IMG_1635

Love Lulu

No comments: