I've been out and about playing with all my new toys from my birthday! I really like to push around my new cart!
I also like to get into EVERYTHING! Especially cupboards! First, you need to take everything out to have a good look around...
Then you need to crawl into make sure you haven't missed anything. (Just make sure you can get out and not have Mom dying laughing and taking photos of you while you're stuck!)
So in general I'm loving my new skills as a 1 year old cruising around getting into trouble etc etc.
So now I have a question, I've enjoyed writing to you all over this year but Mom wonders if I should develop my talking skills so should I hand over blog writing to Mom or would you still like to hear from yours truly? You'll have to either comment or let Mom know on facebook!
Either way Stinky Baby will continue... just would you rather have one damn cute, stinky, 2 foot tall, 24 lbs, red hair, blue eyed girl writing or just Mom?
Love,
Luella Dunne the greatest 1 year 3 day old blogger in the world!



No comments:
Post a Comment