Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Picasso, Rembrant & Lulu

Well Folks,

Sorry for the delay Mom is working on my blog book thus I didn't have access to the computer for a while.  But I'm back... at least for now... until the new year and then I may hand over to Mom.

So what have I been up to lately?  Well let me tell you this baby has found a new hidden talent... painting!

Here I am checking out new subjects to paint....

picasso1


And I have to study the canvas to make sure I get it just right!

amasterpiece


I make sure to mix the colours to just the purplish side of blue...
mixingmypallette


And of course when I'm finished I not only have a beautiful painting but I have to say a new look for Lulu!

agirlwhopaints


And of course I need a close up of the two cutest people in Robertstown!

selfportrait


This weekend, Mom and Dad took me for a walk.   We went back to Donadea Forest to have a stroll around... we even brought my furry sisters!

forest


Here is Dad with his two best friends... Dixie of course poses for photos but Duke was too interested in the Ducks!

dogs


Half way through our walk Mom found a dungeon to put me into... I told her no thanks so we just took this photo instead!

dungeonbaby


And finally, Mom and Dad kept calling me Elmer during our walk.... can't figure out why?  Maybe it has something to do with my new cap?
elmer

So for now folks, that's it but rumor has it more videos of me walking around are coming soon.   I may just walk on my own... I keep teasing Mom but haven't taken my 1st step yet!

Over and Out... Love Lulu

No comments: