A frog took a stroll through the heart of Kildare....
To a gallery she travelled for who would be there?
Well Gruffalo, of course, and his friends you see
As they were having a party of tea!
That's right folks, I went to my first gallery showing - The Illustrators full of original Children's art books. They were having a fancy dress costume contest so I dressed as the frog and I almost won the prize! But I was so excited when Gruffalo made his appearance!
Here I am with Mom checking out Gruff...
Uh-oh he is scary with his eyes of orange! Mamaaaa!!
Today, I went to the park to play with Brennan as he is moving back to Seattle on Thursday! When we arrived to the park we were the first ones on the scene so we had to think out of plan of action!
My favorite thing to do is still to climb up slides... I can climb all the way to the top by myself!
Brennan loves to play ball! You should see him kick & catch the ball he's really good!
Brennan's park is really cool - so many fun things to do!
Brennan showed me how to play with sticks!
We had a few chats & he told me all about his big move!
I also discovered pigeons! I can't believe Mom & Dad had one last year - wish Paddy was still alive! Whoa birds everywhere....
I'm going to get you birdies (I almost did as they are not people scared!)
We're going to miss the Carter's so Mom & I will have to skype them when the move to the states!
At the end of the day we headed back to Brennan's house and Uh-Oh we were caught sleeping on the job!
I'm sure going to miss my best buddy..... here we are today and when I was 1 day old!
Love Lulu

















No comments:
Post a Comment