Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hoppin Along the Bunny Trail

Well folks,

Hope you had a good Easter weekend.  I sure did!    Let's start with last week.... after being quite warm in March the weather turned back to chilly.   Don't worry though I still got my walks in with Dad although I have serious debates about what shoes to wear.   So what does a girl do?  Bring both!

IMG_2102


I love playing with the dogs outside... Dixie is my new BEST friend!  But man, sometimes a girl can't get a break between Mom's iphone, Dad's iphone and Mom's camera sometimes a girl just doesn't want her photos taken!

IMG_2114


Most nights I get a bath these days as I love to splash around... here I am squeaky clean with Dad.

squeakyclean


And the best part of the night - warming your toosh by the fire... ahhh!

warmingbythefire



So after I was all clean, I got dolled up in my new spring dress.   I can't believe Mom put me in a girly dress but she decided my boy haircut would even me out!   Happy Easter everyone... here I come!

hereicome


And there I go....

hereigo


What I really like is to play with flowers....

andhelovesme



And of course my Easter Bonnet that Mom made me....

helovesmenot


And he loves me!

helovesme


This is the best I could do for a smile!

smiling


After church I came back home and the Easter bunny came to my house!   I had to scan the yard to see where to go (we're getting it remodeled thus the mess)

wherenext



Hmmm I think I see one over the canoe....

searching


That's right add another one to my basket folks!

yea


I was really happy when I found them!  A little scream for delight never hurt anyone right?

gotone



But don't worry, I'll share with you!
wantanegg


And finally, Nana & Grandad gave me my 1st instrument!   Call me Lulu Wonder from now on folks.... do be do be doooo....

IMG_2125



Now when are we going to get this garden cleaned up?  I need some playing space!

Lulusweeps

Love,
Lulu

No comments: