Monday, May 7, 2012

Just Me & My Dad

Well folks,

Sorry I'm a bit late in updating my account - blame Mom she's been busy!    Well I've been having loads of fun while Mom ditched me for work - she went to London and has had lots of meetings lately so I've been hanging around with Dad!

Daddy & Me.... well you couldn't get two peas in a pod more alike!  

IMG_2200



Everyone still says I look just like him so we have to make sure we practice our looks!

IMG_2230


I have loads of fun when I'm with Daddy.... maybe it's because he buys me my own treats like muffins...

IMG_2182



And Chocolate....

IMG_2202



And Charlie!  My new horse... I love horses so Dad and I went to get the dogs a new bed (which I'm sitting on) and I came home with this... we send the photo to Mom when she was in London and she said she burst out laughing in her meeting!

IMG_2185


Daddy also lets me play outside with the dogs.   I like to play in the muck but then hold out my hands saying "gagy" aka dirty and prefer to have someone clean them off!

IMG_2220


We also went to the garden centre to buy stuff for our backyard.   Daddy let me throw coins into the fountain... my wish more chocolate!

IMG_3400



I almost was eaten by Rex but luckily Daddy saved me!

IMG_3397



We spent a few days together and it rained so Daddy took me to playland and boy did I have fun!  Here I am saying "Cheese" to send a photo to Mom to show her all the fun we were having together!

IMG_2217



I also made sure to be my goofy self... if you ask me what does a monkey say, I do this and say  "ooh ooh ooh" sound.   Daddy made sure I practiced every night in my bath so I'd be a good monkey!

IMG_2212


And finally, after all the fun we had together I made sure to rest up so that I'd be full of energy when Mom came back home!

IMG_2218

See you later folks!
Love, Lulu




No comments: