I've been enjoying my time in the States! This weekend my one and only cousin (thus far) came to see me & we had loads of fun!
First we helped Gramps wash his canoe - well Derek did the washing, I made sure everyone knew what their job was!
Then we tried to take a photo for Grammie and Gramps but we weren't sure who was the one who should throw a fit so we had a stare down...
I lost!
So Mommy & Gramps decided to give us M&M's to make us sit for the photos... Derek tried to steal some of mine...
But don't you worry I learned my lesson and made sure I wont the stare down this time!
We also like to talk walks together... Derek on his bike and me with my baby!
Derek liked to show me his new biking skills... no hands! Wow!
I played with my new stroller with Grammie...
But then Derek heard a Train go by... Derek LOVES Choo Choos so he wanted to go see them..
He kept running around pointing saying "Choo Choo, Choo Choo" and finally I got up from playing with my dolls, walked over to him and said "Hey kid if you want a Choo Choo look at your belly!" Mom and Grammie were in stitches laughing at me!
Derek wasn't the only one to come see me - both my Aunties came for a visit as well. Julie and I read some new books and played with her iphone...
And Meg tried to teach me how to talk barefoot on the grass... I don't like to let my piggies outside with out shoes on people!
Meg and I share the same name... she's Meg Luella! Lets just say she had to meet me before she started to like her middle name! Ha!
And finally, last but not least... I went to lunch with one of my biggest fans... Joni! Mom was going to come but she was up the night before trying to arrange for us to stay the extra week so she slept in and Grammie took me to lunch with my fan. We had a great time - just me and the gals!
That's all for now folks!
Love, Lulu














No comments:
Post a Comment