Monday, July 30, 2012

Higher, Faster, Stronger LULU

Well folks,


Not sure if you're watching as much of the Olympics as I am but wow do I like them!  I really like the swimming for which I get on my rocking horse and rock as fast as I can and I love the floor routine of the gymnastics that when they tumble I fall over belly laughing!

So every athlete must start out with a dream right?

someday


But these feet have to get faster....


lulufeet


And this baby needs to grow higher...


sizingup


And these arms need to get stronger...

cantquiteliftit



And then maybe someday I'll be getting a gold in the Olympics to show the world my crazy smile!

cheese


That's right folks, that's me Lulu - 21 months old holding the London Olympic Torch!

2012



Not every girl can say that huh?  Including Baby who refused to go near the torch with me at first...

babysaysno


So until they make stroller climbing...

ilovestrollers


Or face making...

crazy



an Olympic Sport, I'll just have to dream big!

you

Love,
Lulu

PS.  Yes that is really the Olympic Torch - it carried the Olympic flame and was carried by one of Mom's friends from work in UK as part of the torch relay.  Each of the torch bearers gets to keep their actual torch.  Cool huh? 


Lulu1
crazy

No comments: