Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sand Baby

Well folks,


Last weekend the weather here finally decided to not rain on a Saturday!  Mom, Dad, Dixie and Daisy and I didn't wait around... we headed straight to to the beach! 

I headed right for the waves...

IMG_3248



I decided after sticking my pigs in the water that it was a bit too cold for a dip so I decided to make sand castles with Daddy instead!   I was really good at making them!

IMG_3238


Dixie however does not like sand castles it appears as she kept destroying them!

digging



I didn't mind though as I decided to dig a hole and was really proud of myself when I climbed in it (the whole 6 inches!)

IMG_3241


I also made sure to let everyone know I went to the beach... I loved playing in the sand!

lulu



And another fun part of the beach... Mommy let me eat cookies!  Nummy I love the white bits of the Oreos... but I gave Dixie the brown bits!

oreos


Mom couldn't believe that I didn't care how dirty I was, I told her I liked the taste of sand!

sandbaby



We had so much fun at the beach, I made sure to give Mom & Dad lots of kisses & was a really good kid all day (even falling asleep on the way home!)

IMG_3271




Can't wait to go to the beach sometime soon as I'm definitely a surfer girl... Thumbs up to the beach!

IMG_3264

Later everyone,
Love Lulu

No comments: