So I have to tell you what it's like to be Lulu's Lil Sis. Let's recap a typical day in the life of me...
First Lulu wakes up and runs into Mom's room, usually slamming the door open into my crib, "Wakey Wakey" she shouts. Lulu is normally fully dressed in her outfit of choice. Today she wore ALL of this UNDER her "Cinderella Dress". (Notice we're missing a purple shoe which led to a 45 minute melt down later in the morning).
She then runs into my room, opens up my drawers and picks out an outfit for.... nope not me but STELLA. Yes every morning Stella is dressed first. I also have to share with you that I never get a "fresh" diaper as all of the ones Mom puts on my bum have been used by either Stella or "Baby" first. (Lulu rolls them up just like Mom does with mine and throws them in her bin, Mom goes and collects them and uses them on me!) Hand-Me-Down clothes ok but diapers... a step to far (at least Stella's poo is not stinky!)
After Stella is dresses and shoed... Lulu will then go find an outfit for me. She always picks out the best ones.... and they always match (she will find a tiny patch of colour that matches and tada I'm dressed!)
Mom took a photo of us all together on Friday... mind you this all normally happens pre 7:30am at the latest!
Then we have our breakfast and get ready to drop Lulu off at school. We're lucky if we make it out the door in the same outfits we had on earlier in the day as Lulu changes her mind a lot. Friday was a good day as only Stella had a change of shoes! (Notice how my sock/shoes match perfectly my skirt and you can get a sense of Lulu's great matching skills. I hope I'm that good when I'm big).
FEED ME MAMA
SNOOZE WITH ME MAMA
CHANGE ME STINKY BUM MAMA (She didn't manage to get a good photo of me yet but I'm sure she'll catch me off guard sometime soon!) Here is a photo of a pre-belly blowout!
Finally, Mom and I head back over to Lulu's school and pick her up to come home eat dinner and then sometimes we all go for a family walk since the evenings are getting nice. Here we are ready for our adventure. That's me behind the hat people in case you don't recognize those chunky thighs! Stella even made it out last week!
So that's a day in the life of me. Sounds exhausting, think I'll have a snack and sleep some more!
Love, Janey








No comments:
Post a Comment