So we had a bank holiday weekend last weekend we had a choice to make. We could sit around looking at each other....
Or we could head to Kilkenny to see the horse fair...
After talking to Daddy we decided on the latter!
So I told Mom our choice... "Neeiigh Mom horses it is!"
Lulu decided that we'd need to be in full health so she gave me a check up. First she checked my blood pressure... (good thing she didn't check my belly pressure as it may have been on "bursting" mode!)
Then she looked into my ears and checked my temperature...
Then she made me listen to my heart I told her I was all good!
She determined that I was not good and needed a shot! I said "No Way Jose Lulu" I mean a lil sister will only go so far! She ignored me and gave me one anyway... sigh.
After getting the bill of full health Lulu took a photo of Mom & I on our way out the door...
We stopped on our way down to have a bit of lunch or in my case as Lulu says "bobos". While there the finalist for the Rose of Tralee festival were all coming out of the hotel to their competition. Daddy took Lu over to show her the girls in their "Cinderella" dresses.... he didn't take me.... may need to work on this gut of mine :-)
When we arrived down in Kilkenny Lulu had to have a word with the judges to make sure all was in order for the driving trials.
We had a good time watching the horses go by...
But the HIGHLIGHT of the day...and I mean H-I-G-H-L-I-G-H-T was watching the horses get their hair done! Lulu and I couldn't believe it our two favorite things combined... "Bobbins aka Hairbands" and Horses. Lulu watched for a good 20 minutes!
Lulu also met a gigantic dog but I was too afraid to go near, I mean come on even with these chunky thighs that dog must be billion times my size!
Lulu decided that she wanted to run through the fields like a horsey...
But then she told us she needed to have her hair done!
So before we left Lulu wanted to get a good photo of us all... we all smiled nicely and her editing skills were brilliant... "Make sure to only get the cute ones in the picture Lulu!"
We all went back to Nana & Grandad's house to chill out and Lulu insisted on getting her hair done just like the horses...
Finally we headed back home to have a picnic outside or so I am told as I seem to have missed the picnic... although Mom says we didn't go far as I was snoozin.
So I may have been catching up on my beauty sleep but at least I was good. I cannot say the same for Stella. Unfortunately Stella was not behaving as was put into the "Thinking Chair".
She didn't look too sad, sort of like Lulu - she talks about the "Thinking Chair" as if it an accomplishment if she gets to sit in it.
What a great weekend people! Now off to another week hanging with Mom going places!
Love, Janey






















No comments:
Post a Comment