Well People,
We've been having a good "Summer" so far.... more to come on our adventures however I had to share what we've been up to most days. Lulu is such a good big sister, she not only changes my bum (all by herself) but she also dresses herself each morning and usually chooses my outfit as well. So here is a recap of our week aka Lulu & Janey Fashion show!
On Sunday.... Arriving to Mom's room at 6am - fully dressed (notice the flower necklace styled as a hair band).
And I stayed snoozin!
On Monday.... The I'm going to creche look.... here comes trouble!
I had to kick back to rest for a bit...
On Wednesday.... It's 55 degrees outside but there is sun so she's ready to party!
And I thought it would be a good day for some shut eye...
At least Lulu made sure to put both of us to bed with kisses!
On Thursday, "Luella Cinderella came to play!" Notice that my seats are normally pre-occupied by other babies..
So Mom went to the attic to get me a new one. Unfortunately this one is not conducive to my favorite past time!
On a side note, please notice Lulu's choice of face mask... diaper cream. Make sure to apply throughly when your Mom is nursing your little sister!
On Friday, the hottest day of the year, nothing but a fleece dress and sandals will do.
On Saturday... Peppa Pig comes out to play! With "sparks" on the wrong feet.
I decided to go with the pink theme of the day.
On Sunday... What to wear to a fair? Stripes, Wellies and a purple handbag!
To go for a drive in the "Magic Seat" to fall asleep in Daddy's car... a winter coat, a tshirt, snickers and the infamous yellow shoes!
And well, all Daddy has to do is say "Bang" and I'm out!
Later People,
Love Janey
















No comments:
Post a Comment