Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wait I was at the Fair?

Well People,

Last week I celebrated my 1st Father's Day with Daddy-O.   Well I guess while I was down for my morning nap, everyone decided to go to the fair.  I can't believe it but I must have snoozed the entire time they were there!

I heard Lulu watches the horses jump over the gates with Daddy... notice they didn't even bother to get me in the photo!

Untitled


Lulu bought her purse with her own money, and she ordered something really special (or so I'm told!)

Untitled


Oh my goodness is that PINK CANDY FLOSS I see?   They didn't even bother to share with me!

Untitled



Looks like Lulu liked it!

Untitled


When we got back home, Daddy showed Lulu how to play the "guitar"!

Untitled


Overall, sounded like a pretty good first Father's Day... or at least  what I remember we had a pretty good day!

Untitled 


Guess I should start snoozin' at night instead of the day.... hahahah yea right Mama!

Untitled

Later People,
Love, Janey

No comments: