Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Snoozin' Stateside

Well People,


Mom, Lulu and I decided to take a break from the Ireland heat wave to come to the States cold front!  (Mom is NOT pleased about the unusually cold Wisconsin weather)  Let's recap about my visit so far.

Before we left Ireland Mom and Daddy talked to Lulu about being a big girl on the airplane as she gets her own seat and her own dinner and she had to be Mom's big helper for the day as Mom had to hold me.   Lulu wanted to see if I had any teeth yet as Mom says when you get teeth you get food.  I can't wait much longer for these American Cheeseburgers as they look tasty.    Unfortunately no toothers yet says Lulu.  I told her to keep checking I want some burgers!


Untitled

Mom said we were both really good girls on the airplane... it was my 1st trip to the States!  First we said Bye to Daddy at the airport.... Daddy says he's going to miss 1/4 of my life by the time I get back!

Untitled


Mom said we were really good girls on the airplane!  We both even took a nap at the same time so Mom could rest... what good kids we are?  Not one whine from Lulu, I'd say the same but come on it was my 1st time and I had to tell Mom when I needed something to eat!

When we arrived in Minneapolis BOPPA was waiting for us... it was the 1st time I met my Boppa!

Untitled


I really like Boppa... Lulu was right about him!


Untitled


So you ask what have I been doing since I arrived?  Well let's see...  on the 1st day it was hot so I chilled in my new chair thanks to Roman!

Untitled


It is pretty comfy so I decided to take a snooze...

\Untitled

Lulu decided to wake up at 5am and take hundreds of photos of herself on Mom's phone... here is a quick snapshot!

Untitled


Lulu also likes Grammie's pool...


Untitled


Splashing? No thanks Lulu I think I'll chill...

Untitled


Lulu likes Grammie's bike...


Untitled
 
 
Road rash?  No thanks... Relaxing sounds better!
 
Untitled


Lulu likes shopping at Grammie's grocery store.

Untitled


Walking up and down the aisles? Sounds tiring, I prefer Grammie's couch...

Untitled


Lulu likes her 1st tattoo at Grammie's house

Untitled


I like Grammie's Goofy doll (and Ro's chair again!)


Untitled


Lulu really likes Ice Cream!

Untitled

And Roman!

Untitled


Lulu showed Roman how to take a photo, she took a photo of Jess...

Untitled


And Roman took one of Mom...

Untitled


I scream?  You scream?  Nah I sleep on Grammie's chair!

Untitled


Or Emily's shoulder!  (Aka Em the Baby Whisperer!)


Untitled

I guess we both like Grammie's Bobs... as we were snoozing!

Untitled
 
 
Later People,
Janey
 
PS FOLKS A SPECIAL NEWS UPDATE!  Welcome cousin Ellie Grace we cannot wait to meet you!!!!
 

Untitled

No comments: