Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zoos and Canoes and Pools.... Oh My!

Well People,

We've been so busy here in the States I haven't had a moment to write!   Lu was really excited to go to the Minnesota Zoo.  She couldn't wait to see the animals and show off her new sister to her cousins & Aunt Julie!


Untitled
 
 
Since Derek lives close to the Zoo he showed us around the place.

Untitled


I didn't mind, thought I'd kick back and enjoy the show for the day!

Untitled
 
 
I was just happy to hang out with my big sister & big cousin!

Untitled


We really liked the zoo!   Lulu loved to splash....

Untitled
 

And feed the goats...

Untitled

And Derek liked to ride the tractors at the farm!

Untitled
 
Me?  Well I just enjoyed Mom's attention for the day since Grammie and Julie played with Derek & Lulu!

Untitled


We sure had fun at the zoo.  Mom says that Lulu's hair at the end of the day normally shows how much fun we had.   I'd share my hair but I don't have any it all seemed to fall out!

Untitled


We all came back to Grammie & Boppa's house and to go canoeing.

IMG_4072


Or I should rephrase... some of us had fun canoeing with Boppa.  Me?  Well do you see everyone getting their photo taken with Grammie.... do you see way off in the background that stroller... well guess which favorite red head is in there!  I didn't get to go in the canoe and now no photo?!

IMG_4078
 

Of course Lulu had a good time!
 
IMG_4095

Boppa finally decided to take me out and show me the Mississippi River.   He wanted me to smile but I was still upset about being left out!

IMG_4140


And Grammie decided she wanted a new photo.   This time I sure wasn't being left out and made sure to take FRONT & CENTER attention... yet somehow my big sis steals the show again!

IMG_4132


Guess I just can't win!  Finally, Mom decided to take us to the pool as Mom's friends Sara & Mack decided to come visit us!   It was Mack's first visit to WI so Mom gave him a very special hat!

Untitled


We went to the park in the morning to play.  Mack showed us how to rock some shades!

Untitled


And Lulu actually had clothes on (which normally is not the case after 4 when she runs around in only her snickers!)

Untitled


Then Mack decided to feed Lulu some sand.  Mom and Sara decided best to move to a new location so we went to the pool!

Untitled


We all went swimming!

Untitled


And this time they didn't forget about me!  Thanks Emily!

Untitled
 
 
Lulu would definitely be a pool kid if we lived in the States (or any place actually warm enough to swim outdoors!)

Untitled


After the pool Lulu and Mack had their 1st pop-ups (much better than sand!)

Untitled
 
Me?  Well, after such a fun day I decided to chill out in my car seat tent!   Such fun!

Untitled
 
Later People,
Janey















No comments: