Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Going to the Chapel and I'm Gonna Get... BAPTIZED!

Well people,

Guess what?  Last weekend I was baptized!   Mom said it was going to be a special day for me & Molly Rose.   Grammie even gave me a bath in the sink (unlike Lulu I don't get baths everyday although I LOVE them!)


Untitled


Ahh... a sink bath!

Untitled


We woke up the next morning to a cake... we wanted Roses for Molly Rose and Shamrocks for me.  Mom thinks the cake may win an award ugly cakes... why didn't they use 1 colour of green?  

Untitled


I didn't care though as it was my big day!  Boppa told me to be a good girl in church!

IMG_4248


And Lulu gave me a pep talk about what was about to happen...

Untitled


I ignored her advice to scream the entire time in church (like she did) and I decided to go for my normal... a snooze!


IMG_4202
 
 
When it came to the time to get baptized, we had to Skype Daddy as he was home in Ireland.  Molly Rose went first....

IMG_4205


And then it was my turn.  No crying here (in fact neither of us cried!)

IMG_4208


Afterwards, we went back to Grammie & Boppa's house.  Here I am with my Godparents, Uncle JJ and Mom's best friend Kim aka Kimmer.

IMG_0310


Emily and Kim decided to read "Go Dog Go" to us, I really liked it.   The night before Grammie took Lulu and Derek to see the play with Aunt Julie  (I of course was left at home).

Untitled


A photo from the night before....

Untitled


And Lulu's attempt to break into Mom's make up bag for her first show.  (Mom made her wash it off).

IMG_4193


Back to me now people, where were we?   Here I am with Mom & Lulu, we missed Daddy to Stella said she'd fill in.

IMG_0284
 
What a cute pair of babies we make!

IMG_0289


And the whole family minus Daddy and Stella.

IMG_0299


Mom's friends came by to celebrate!

IMG_4245


And we attempted another photo of the cousins but then an airplane came by that was just too much fun to resist!

IMG_4274
 
 
I told Julie that we should head into the house for another snooze... you can tell as I have my arms in in "snoozing pose".

IMG_4345


But when I got inside I had other plans as Mom had to leave for a while so I decided to give out but not before I took a photo like one of Julie's cupie dolls.

IMG_0424


Some of you may remember the dress which Grammie, Mom & Lulu (and Aunt Julie & Aunt Meg) wore as Granny Lulu made it for Grammie.

IMG_4236


What a great day!   Here I am baptized!

IMG_4233

 
And here we are the two special ladies of the day!

IMG_4291
 
Later people,
Janey






No comments: