Saturday, January 18, 2014

I Love My Sister... and I Think She Likes Me Too!

Well People,

So new year, new Lu?   We'll not really but I guess that as I'm getting bigger Lulu likes to play with me lots more!   She likes to read me stories...



She also really likes to put me into anything that I fit in and push me around.   (I've learned to hang on... just like I do for Mom who has let me roll off the couch & bed twice!)



She also let's me help her when she's Daddy's little helper.  I get to be "Lulu's little Helper". 



But she makes sure that only big girls get to hold the knives!  (Not to Momma supervise Daddy when he is laying new floors!)



We also really like to go to TESCO (Lulu's FAVORITE shop!)  She even lets me sit in the baby seat sometimes... most of the time I have to go in the other one!



We're two peas in a pod.  When we went to look at sofas for our new room Lulu liked this one..



My choice?  Well let's just say I'm a bit more "risque!"



Sadly, Mom & Dad must not be in our pod as they didn't buy a new sofa so we had to sit on our old one. At least Lulu lets me sit by her (sometimes).



She also really likes taking a bath with me now.  She REALLY likes it.  I guess I've become shark bait, splash area and target practice. 



Oh well, what can I say?  Just go with the flow and then flash one of my adorable smiles!



And on those days, when Lulu is having a "not-loving the little schooching baby who keeps following her around and eating all her toys", well there is always a dog to bond with.



Don't worry Dixie I'm just going for a snooze!



Sounds good Janey think I may just join you!



Love, 
Janey

No comments: