I think the time has come when a baby must say goodbye to the most comfortable seat in the world. You see my bum has been "bottoming out" for a good month now and although I've been way past the weight limit for months, my arms just don't really fit in any more. So before I said goodbye Mom let me have one more snooze!
I woke up about 5 minutes later as the blood loss to my limbs was making me all tingly! Other news, we'll I've been going to "school" since the start of January when Mom went back to work and guess what? Did you know they make things to drink out of that aren't bo-bos? I didn't either, but I found out from the other kids how to use this cup and I love it! (Mom likes it even more!)
I really like to eat these days. I will eat anything. Let me re-phrase, my "teachers" have yet to find a food that I will not eat. Mom and Dad have not succeeded so far... I literally will eat ANYTHING. I say the more the merrier - get in my belly!
I also am a really good helper to Mom. We do laundry together.... I make sure to get as much as possible on my outfits from eating dribbles to dirt on my knees and then she washes them, folds them, puts them into a laundry basket before I take them out to rub a bit of dirt back on them. I mean clean is way overrated people.
But don't worry Mom! My knee marks are almost over as I'm learning how to walk! I love to stand up on my feet and try to do so as much as possible!
I need to learn how to walk too as both Daddy and Lulu can not only walk but they ride their bikes everywhere! Mom even lets Lulu ride her bike around in circles in our family room (mainly as there has not been a dry day since Christmas so far). And Daddy? Well we went to Mondello this weekend to watch him race his "motorbike" around. I made sure to give him a good pep talk before the race...
Lulu gave him some thumbs up for good luck!
It was a bit cold but we wanted to be sure to see him start. For those of you who don't know this is the 8hr charity race on Honda 50s they do every year! A family photo before they were off!
Lulu watched from the control tower!
And I said "Oh my goodness Daddy what are you doing!"
It was a fun day and since Uncle Paul was racing with Daddy, Ellie came to visit us. I was a bit better behaved this time for the cousins photo! (But not by much!)
Wow, with all that racing, I've been inspired. So I decided to watch the Olympics... Mom says I should choose a winter sport, train in the states and compete for Ireland. She gives me a good chance of getting to the Olympics for Ireland (not so much as an American). Maybe the 1st Female Bobsledding team... Lulu let's go to the SLIDES!
Nah, says Lulu who has much higher ambitions of becoming a princess someday! Here she is at Abby's 2nd birthday party! Mom didn't let me go as she said I was "nana-napped" for the event haha! Lulu insisted the proper birthday attire is a princess gown & crown! She sure loves her 2nd cousin Abby though!
So that is my life these days, I may have outgrown my chair but I still know how to R E L A X like the best of them. One arm up, Two arms Up, Head nod and off to snooze land I go!
Love,
Janey otherwise known as...
Jane, Janers, Janey of the Jungy, Chunkers and finally Janey of the Junger Chunks
No comments:
Post a Comment