Sunday, August 7, 2011

Knock Knock... Who's there?

ORANGE LULU!

Well folks Mom says my joke is not funny but that this video makes up for it... (You need to be friends with Mom on facebook) but wow I am a funny bebe!

CLICK HERE

Now, talking about oranges... here I am today in one of Mom's old outfits (Mom says I need to get bigger for it to fit me better) but I had to wear it today as it went really well with my hairdoo!

IMG_2222

Mom then gave me "horns" when we were having coffee... she says these come out at 3am sometimes.  I told Mom "You try growing teeth and see how you feel!"  (And finally you can see Mom's terrible haircut that is slowly growing out!)

IMG_2228


After we had coffee, we went to see the fishes at the pet store.....

IMG_2230

You know, maybe Mom and Dad will let me actually sit in the stroller the next time we're shopping?

Or better yet, maybe they'll get me a new ride for Christmas...

IMG_2237

NeeNahNeeNahNeeNah.... Pull over Duke you're missing a tail-(light) haha!


And last but not least.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAD!!!!  Can't wait to see you on Tuesday night.... more bottles and maybe even a nappy change are in your future!

IMG_1378

Love,
Lulu

No comments: