Daddy ditched me this weekend to go and watch the Irish Open in Kilarney so Mom had me for 3 days on her own. We had a good weekend together without Daddy... first we went swimming and I showed Mom how I can sit on the edge and "jump" into the water. The other babies in the pool were very impressed with my swimming talents. Mom said she couldn't take a photo of me though as she thought I'd dunk her camera (she was probably right).... mind you Daddy took her old camera swimming in South Africa (it was in his pocket) so I wouldn't haven't been the first to ruin one of Mom's cameras.
So after swimming we decided to go shopping. I told Mom don't worry Mom I'll get it.... now I wonder if she has any money I can steal?
When we got home Mom thought we should take some new photos of me as I'm getting big so I said sure.
Look at me Mom I can grab my pigs!
I love to stick out my tongue (all the time!)
Strike a pose!!! Kildare's Top Model Baby!
Later, I decided to give Mom a break and helped myself to a bottle on my own...
Mom said her favorite time over the weekend (especially the 3rd day) was when I looked like this...
I told her that is not very nice! Luckily Daddy came home on Monday night and he brought me a gift... a Monkey shirt for his little monkey. I wore it in style to school today and my teachers loved it!
Well folks, that's me for tonight need to get to bed now so I can wake up and play at 4am!
Love Lulu







No comments:
Post a Comment