Well folks,
It wasn't the 4th of July but I had lots of fun Saturday in the Park! Mom & Dad took me to the Castle Park in Kilkenny to play with my friends... Ciara & Ava from the states!
Here I am with Ciara, Ava and their Daddy Larry, Vinny decided to do his godfather duties and watch Ciara run around the playground.
I loved the playground, I would have really loved it if Mom & Dad would have let me crawl around... maybe next time. First Daddy put me on my first ride... a swirly thing that spun around.
WOW Dad this thing is F-U-N fun!
My favorite thing in the park was the slide... it was so fun to play on!
I really liked the park and loved meeting up with all my pals! Here is the whole crew except for Mom as she was the one taking the photo.
Do you like my "wheelie"? Daddy and I like going around on two wheels only! Speaking of wheels... on the way home from the park I found my dream car.... Mom says "oh nooooooo"....
That's right Mom in a few more years this baby will be a pink monkey!
Love, Lulu






No comments:
Post a Comment