Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cookies & Candy... Almost Christmas

Well folks,

Mom and I made Christmas cookies this weekend.   I was a really good helper most of the time I sat in my chair and gave directions.. More Sugar there Mama!

Sometimes Mom would let me lick the spoons... at first I wasn't so sure but when Mom gave me one covered in chocolate she turned around and before you knew it I looked like this...

IMG_1606


It tasted so good I started to ask for more and Mom said I had enough... I didn't like that answer so much...

IMG_1607



Last night after I made a big mess eating spaghetti and green beans Daddy said if I gave him my cheesy smile that he would give me a cookie... so I flashed him a big one...

IMG_1598


I was really happy when he handed me a gingersnap...

IMG_1591


I then decided to stuff the cookie into my mouth as fast as I could... it was really tasty!

IMG_1594



I asked for more but Mom said no, so I thought if I made my pirate face that they might be swayed.... "Aye give me that there cookie!"

IMG_1573



It didn't work... I'll have to try harder next time!   Today after my nap, Mom said we were going to go and see Santa so I put on my Christmas dress and got ready to go...

IMG_1625



Mom tried to take a photo of me but I refused to smile so Mom gave me a candy cane and it was much better!

IMG_1628


I was really excited to go and see Santa!


IMG_1658


We went off to the centre to see him and guess what the line was HUGE! Mom and Dad asked me if I wanted to wait, and I took a look around and said, nah... I was really really happy though when I got a balloon - it made my day!

IMG_1659


In the end I was ok with it as my eyes were all gunky today - like they were when I 1st started creche so Mom said she'd take me to see Santa during the week.... I guess I'll just have to wait.   Until then I'll have to watch the sky to see if he drives past my house!

IMG_1668


Love,
Lulu

No comments: