Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year New Lu

Well folks,

Happy New Year!  I finally have arrived back home after a 10 day stay in Kilkenny so I'm back in action!

What a fun time I had in Kilkenny for my 1st Christmas in Ireland!   On Christmas Eve we got dressed up and headed to church & we almost didn't fit into the church... literally as there were so many people!  When we arrived back home, Mom told me only babies who slept through the night got presents from Santa so I was a little worried to say the least....

IMG_1696



But the next morning I was happy as Santa came to see me!   I loved opening all the presents!

IMG_1761



I really liked playing in the boxes though!

IMG_1710


Dad got a really cool gift from Grammie & Gramps... it was a backpack to carry me!  We had to go give it a spin in our jammies!

IMG_1744


With all that opening presents and playing I was a little hungry and decided to eat an apple.   If you've not seen me eat apples this is how I eat them for the past few months... I love them!

IMG_1700


On Stephen's Day, Nana, Paul, Dad, Mom, Duke, Dixie and I went for a walk in the woods.   Well, I didn't really walk but I got to test out my new backpack and wow am I a big fan!

IMG_1800


Everyone had a test out on the pack... here I am with Mom but don't mind her hair as she hadn't combed it yet!

IMG_1808


We attempted a family photo but this was the best we took.... hmmm maybe I should take the tag off my new backpack?

IMG_1794


Mom & Dad ditched me on Wed to go back to work for a few days so I stayed and played with Nana, Grandad and Uncle Paul.  And guess what?  My first name I say is Paul... sort of sounds like "Paw" but I love him!

IMG_1727



Today, Mom thought she'd take a photo of me in my new cheerleading dress and chair.   So she plopped me on it....

IMG_1825


But when she said Cheese... I thew in my best pose!

IMG_1829


Duke & Dixie were dressed for the big game as well.... I LOVE the dogs lately. 

IMG_1822

Here I am trying to get close to Dixie to give her a big hug!

IMG_1846 


And here I am loving Dixie!

IMG_1849


Somtimes I even get kisses back... they love me especially when I have food!

IMG_1841


Today I also took my first walk - more than a step or two.   I took off towards Mom and then all night I was going all over the place..   Mom loaded the video on facebook... click HERE to see it.
Well  folks I hope everyone is off to a good 2012!  I'm having a great start and think by the weekend I'll be running around the place!

Love Lulu
IMG_1839


No comments: