Sorry I have not been keeping you posted on my whereabouts but I've been busy! Who knew all the places that babies can go once they learn how to walk! I've been having so much fun I've been too tired to write to you all at night!
First last weekend Mom & Dad took me shopping for some new shoes. I wasn't sure what to think but I went along for the ride.... I took my favorite doll, Stella with me and made sure to give her lots of kisses!
I also really like shopping and checking out all the January Sales.... so much to look at when you are 30 inches tall!
I am in LOVE with my shoes - Mom said she'd post a video to facebook for you to check out but holy cow do I love them! Mom is really mean though as she will not let me... eat with my shoes on my hands, sleep with my shoes on my feet (she has let me take them to bed), take a bath with my shoes on my feet, take my shoes into the bath, eat my shoes. The only thing she will let me do is to wear my shoes! What a mean Mom huh? Mom says if you don't believe me watch the video!
With my new shoes on I can get into lots of stuff now... first I am trying to open any door that I can.
I will try from the very tips of my toes but still can't reach them!
I also went to the store and was so good that Mom bought me a balloon - I really like to drag it around with me, Mom said it is like a Lulu radar as she can see me wherever I go in the house!
I went to the hardware store with Dad to help him choose a new drill bit for his banjo he is making.
When we were at the store I tried some "air time"!
Mom and Dad thought that they should buy one of these - a Lulu prison as they said I get into everything. I told them "whatever" I mean who cares if you dump every cereal box out while they aren't looking? Dixie sure doesn't as she is literally glued to my side these days. She thinks I'm her little treat box as I always have a way of getting into some sort of food!
I'm also learning how to pose for my many different Lulu looks... first I've learned to actually smile at the camera...
But don't worry I'm mastering my pout as well, sometimes in glasses....
Sometimes as a frog....
But most of the time these days, I'm just kickin' back enjoying life!
Well folks, hat's my news for now... but don't worry I'll be back again soon now that I'm back into the swing of things this new year!
Love your favorite baby blogger - Lulu














No comments:
Post a Comment