Monday, February 20, 2012

My Scribe was on Strike

Well folks,

Sorry I was off there for a while my scribe went on strike!  Mom was really sick in January and was off work for 2 weeks - she even had to go to the hospital for a night.   But no worries she is back to full health and back to work for ME!

So I have loads to tell you.... not sure where to start.     Mom says start at the top so let's take a look at my hair these days.   Mom calls it "HyperColour" hair as depending on what light I'm in, I'm a Beautiful Blonde to a Red Head to just a Bit o'Brown...

IMG_1870



Unfortunately I have Mom's stick straight hair, last week I tried to give myself some beautiful curls but it didn't work!  

IMG_2043



So after the curls, we tried a different look....  Don't mind the scar I had a bit of a run in with my toy chest!

Piggy



One of my other beauty highlights these days is Mom painted my pigs!  Here I am showing them off to the camera...

IMG_2022



Dad got mad at Mom for painting them but I loved to pull off my socks and look at them - they were really funny!

My latest piggy covers have to be my FAVORITE!   I love to wear them all over the house - Mom & Dad bought them for me to run around with the dogs in the yard but who says you can't wear them to bed?   Ole!!!

IMG_1997


I'm still LOVIN' my baths these days, especially now that I have a mafia robe to wear as I'm definitely the BOSS around this place!   Here I am playing hide & seek my favorite new pastime (If I can't hide behind something I just press my back to the wall and close my eyes and the "pop" out of the wall... it's sooooo funny!)


IMG_2053     IMG_2056



I also really like to sit in chairs that are my size.   My red one is still a bit big.... my pigs almost touch the ground so I can climb on it but then I get stuck!

almost



So the other day when Mom got out my doll bed (from ikea)... I was in LOVE.   I threw all the dolls off the bed and voila... chair for Lulu!

Muchbetter



I was so proud of myself I had to flash my new smile!

cheese


Yup these days I basically do my OWN thing.   The creche ladies who look after me say I'm definitely a girl who does what she wants... including not taking naps!  I'm just too nosy and don't want to miss any of the action.   I also keep myself very entertained during nap time....

What do you mean I'm supposed to nap?   Let's put on all this fun stuff and run around the room like a crazy person (and yes that is the way I put my glasses on!)

Naptime


You seriously talking to me Mom?  You really think I'm going to bed?   Really?

Budda


But then every once in a while I give in.... on the way home from creche... so tired sometimes I can't even take the shoes, coat or hat off!  (Mom made them for me - great huh?   The coat flares out at the waist - more photos later)

IMG_2038


So that's what I've been up to lately!   I'm definitely a little charmer when I want to be - if you tell me to smile and say cheese - this is what you get lookin' back at ya!

thecrazyone



But Mom says most of the time this is more like it...   "I-wan-da!"

Iwanda

Love Lulu

No comments: