I had a great weekend! Last week started out ok, until Mom put me in my snowsuit to take a walk with the dogs... let's just say I didn't like it too much!
(I bet my Auntie Jane is laughing at me in this photo as the suit is from her!)
Yesterday, Mom took me to the playground for the first time while Dad & Uncle Paul worked on getting the Honda 50 (aka Moped) ready for their race today. When I arrived at the playground, I was so excited I stood in 1 place for about 5 minutes just watching all the kids run around the place!
But don't you worry - I figured out what to do and headed for the bouncy things first....
It was ok, but I thought the slide was much more fun! In fact, it was definitely my favorite of the day...
Although I think I preferred to climb it!
I spent the most time running around back to my little bench.... what a treat to have a bench Lulu's size! I loved it!
The park was pretty cool with loads of things to do... I explored every corner!
But you know what - I don't need all that fancy stuff to have fun, I just lie down and look up at the clouds...
Oh Momma, you are soo funny upside down!
When we arrived back home, I was still really excited so I ran into the dogs' room to jump on the bed! I was caught in action....
So I told Mom "no no no" when she sang the monkey song to me.
Mom suggested to colour instead to jumping which I was fine with as it is my favorite activity these days! I thought I'd take some inspiration from my crocs...
Had to size up the feet first....
But then I abandoned the colouring for some crazy time!
And I mean CRAZY!
At the end of the day, I had to do some scruitneering on the bike they were getting ready for the race... Daddy I think you're missing something!

Today, I headed to Mondello with Mom to see Daddy & Uncle Paul race. I really liked to watch the motorcycles drive past!
And then I found my Daddy! They took 10th place out of the 40 teams (and at least 3 of them were in the modified class ahead of them) so they did well!
Finally tonight Mom had the idea that she needed to cut my bangs. Anyone need a haircut??
Note to self, next time don't raise your hand! One minute I had bangs (fringe in Ireland) and the next...
Oh NOO MOM! We are supposed to be getting our photos done on Friday! I blame you Mama!
Hopefully it isn't as bad as it looks... we'll see after I sleep on it tonight!
Love
Lulu or as Daddy is calling me Jim
(aka Diumb & Dumber)






















No comments:
Post a Comment