Well folks,
I woke up last Monday and didn't know what I was going to do... how could a girl go to school with her hair like mine? I debated and debated and then I got my chance!
You see Mom puts me in my chair in the morning to eat my cheerios and sometimes she gives me a yogurt (My favorite). We'll I take my chances when I can, Mom went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and when she came out I had decided on doing my own hair for the day!
Mom couldn't believe it... but it got better when she walked around the back of me she saw how well I had "washed" my hair!
Yup that's me with yogurt scrubbed in! What I didn't realize is that the hot water wasn't on so I got a bit of a shock when Mom grabbed a washcloth and cleaned me up (1/2 way anyway as she gave up and sent me to school like that!)
Anyway Mom needs to get more photos uploaded before I can tell you all the rest of my week... just thought I'd share the news.
Talk soon folks - Lulu


No comments:
Post a Comment