Sunday, March 11, 2012

Living up to my name!

Well folks,

Mom said I'm living up to my name these past few days!  On Friday morning Mom came into my room to find me covered (and she means covered!) in puke!  I must have been sick in the night and I rolled all over in it.  Of course it was the 1st night that Mom and Dad didn't have the baby monitor on so of course I was going to get sick right?  Mom said I was stinky... she took a photo but has decided against putting it up - thank you Mama!

Not sure why I was sick as I'm in great form (minus the very nasty nappies!)   I've had a good weekend other wise!   Yesterday I spent about 30 minutes with Duke watching all the neighbors pass by - the only problem is not many people pass by at 7am on Saturday mornings!

IMG_3238


Duke LOVES to look outside - she sits in her chair all day long looking out at the birds, the dogs and her favorite - the stray cats!!  Every day when we get home, I clap my hands and point to the window and say "Day-see" 

IMG_3267


I can say Dixie to but for some reason it comes out "Dud-dud".


Today Mom decided to take me to the playland to run around the place... Dad was working and Mom didn't think she could entertain me for another day by herself!  So off we went to Monkeyland.   (By the way dad taught me to go "whoo ooh ooh" and scratch under my arm when someone says Monkey - what a great talent huh?)

I first went into the ball pit - it was loads of fun once I figured them out!

IMG_3241



Then I climbed up to the upper level to have a go at the slide!

IMG_3245



 Wow did the slide go fast - I loved it!

IMG_3251


I do have to say that again, I preferred to climb up the slide the wrong way!

IMG_3254


But my favorite thing to do (over and over) was Baby Yoga!

IMG_3256


Mom doesn't know where this came from but I didn't stop doing this every few minutes!

IMG_3257


After all that fun running around playing I got a bit tired...

IMG_3260



Don't worry though, I didn't take a nap today!  Have to keep Mom on her toes.... every few days I decide I don't need naps!   So later on today, I went to meet Daddy at the hardware store.     Mom said I was really good so when I pointed to the balloons she bought me one.


Here I am running around the place with my new Winne the Pooh balloon!

IMG_3264


Hey I think I know you!

IMG_3265

Well folks, I'm off to bed now - going to be a fun day in the creche tomorrow seeing all my pals!

Love, Lulu


No comments: