Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Leprechaun Lulu

Well folks,

You think you're going to find me gold do ye?

gold



I may tell ya where it is, as I'm a nice little leprechaun... sometimes!

lulus gold


I hope everyone had a good St Patricks Day!  This weekend the weather here was lovely so I went out to smell the flowers with Mom.  Some of them were as tall as me!

IMG_2028



I really like running around outside these days! There is so much to explore, my latest discovery is birds!

IMG_2039



I'm also helping Daddy build the fence in our back garden!  I'm good at digging... although Mom doesn't understand my paint brush digging technique!

IMG_2048



Daddy tried to get me to do some hard labor pounding in the fence posts, but the hammer was way too heavy for little old Lu!

IMG_2050



At the end of the day, I decided it was nice enough to get out for a spin, wanted to feel the breeze in my hair!

IMG_2055

That is my "I'm thinking about something" look - my tongue does not stay in my mouth most of the time!

Today, I came home from creche to a surprise from my Auntie Julie!  She gave me a whole bunch of gifts, my favorite so far is the stuff for Stella!   Look at Stella's new clothes!

stel


All was going great until I noticed Stella had new shoes!  Even though Mom bought me my own pair of new shoes yesterday I threw a tantrum (full out) until Mom finally gave in and well, made me a happy baby!

lulus socks 1

Yup, that's me wearing Stella shoes which I wore around for about 30 minutes every time one fell off, stopping in mid track saying "uh-oh" a thousand times until Mom put them back on.  

So Thanks Aunt Julie - I love Stella these days!  She's snoozing with me right now (although Mom didn't take a photo so you'll have to use this one of my and my teddy from last week - I can't sleep without something to cuddle these days!)

IMG_2006



Love, Lulu

No comments: