Monday, December 13, 2010

Adventure to the City

On Saturday I went with Mom & Dad to meet Brian, Rosanne & Brennan Carter in Dublin.  It was my first adventure to Dublin!

We went to Boojum (A Chipolte knockoff - finally!!) for lunch and then we were supposed to go to the Christmas Market.   I had other plans as I was going through a bit of a crabby day and cried the entire time so Mom & Dad had to turn back home.

I did manage a photo or two before the screaming started!   

We'll have to try again another day.... when I got home I slept and slept and slept.   Mom thinks I was going through a bit of a growth spurt.  I can't wait to find out my weight on Friday... bets anyone?  Mom thinks I'll be close to 13lbs!

Here is my family (thanks to Rosanne for taking the picture)

family

And here I am with Daddy in front of St Stephen's Green shopping Centre -- Daddy get your credit card & run!!!  I need some shoes  :-)

dublin

Love,
Lulu

No comments: