Monday, December 6, 2010

St Nick's Day

Happy St Nick's day everyone!!

I was so excited this morning to check on my shoes and find that St Nick had brought me some candy not coal in my shoes.  Must have been a good girl this year :-)


Only one problem - since I don't have teeth Mom & Dad ate all my candy... I better start growing some teeth soon so I can get the goodies!  Also did you know that St Nick is supposedly buried in Jerpoint Abbey in Kilkenny?  I never knew that - might have to visit someday as he is behind the legend of Santa so I need to get on his good side!

lulu shoes

(Like the first pair of shoes Mama bought me?  Now if only my feet were big enough to fit into them.... )


Dad felt bad for eating my candy though so he gave me my first ever bottle (of Mom's milk of course).  I was so excited I drank it all up!!!

bottle

Well that is enough for today - over and out.

Lulu

No comments: