Thursday, December 30, 2010

Meeting the Relates....

Well here I am in the states - been busy travelling around and meeting everyone so sorry for the short break in posts!

I've meet all my relates this week...

My Uncle Timmy

IMG_0616


My Great Grandma Mary

IMG_0617


Here I am in a hat from my Great Granny Pedigo

IMG_0586


And then my one and only COUSIN DEREK!!!  We make a great pair!  Here I am meeting him for the first time... right before he gave me a little shove.

IMG_0608


And here we are on Christmas...

.

Derek is always smiling... I'm always not!  Might have to work on the smiles a bit more...

IMG_0636


And here is Daddy with his only nephew...


IMG_0621

Gramps is counting my chins...

IMG_0673


Meeting the relates is hard work, I had to take some time to relax in my chair...

IMG_0638


Daddy was tired too especially as he is on crutches with his knee he hurt skiing.  Here we are relaxing together...

IMG_0645


And finally, here I am with the boys watching some football.... aaaahhh Bud!

IMG_0662


Ok, off to shop with Mom, Dad and Grammie so see ya later folks!

Love, Lulu

No comments: