Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's been a BUSY week!

Wow folks so busy that I am just now getting on the blog.... apologies to my fans!

Let's see last week I got my first shot - the BCG vaccine.  Mom went with me and we both shed a little tear, especially as I screamed my head off!   Good news is I was fine about 5 minutes later and we headed home.

On Saturday I had my first big adventure to Ballyclovan to see my Nana & Grandad.

Here's me arriving in Ballyclovan...

IMG_0864

And here I am with my Nana & Grandad.  

IMG_0459

IMG_0435

IMG_0465

To my surprise they had an early Christmas present for me and here I am with my first present.
 
IMG_0447


And here I am on my new Snail....

IMG_0879


Then we went to visit Gav's Uncle Pat and then off to meet my Great Grandad!!

IMG_0501

IMG_0493



On Monday I went to the doctor again with my for my 6in1 vaccine and my PVC vaccine... I am not liking the shots people!   Only good news is that I was not the only one to get my shots as Mom took both Dixie and Daisy to the vet for their shots as well... none of us were very happy Monday night!

On Tuesday Mom got me all bundled up and we went to the pediatrician which was 23 miles away.  Of course a blizzard decided to come in and it took us 2.5 hours to get there and 3 hours and 25 minutes to get home!!!  

IMG_0530

Since it took us so long Daddy had to run into the American Embassy and pick up my passport - that is right folks I'm a full fledged American now & can go to the states on Thursday.... now we need to hope it stops snowing so we can get out of this place!   Here is a shot from Daddy's work from Daddy's phone...

IMG_0819

Anyway I am off to to visions of sugarplums....

Lulu

No comments: