Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Grammie from over the sea is in the sea you see!

Well folks,

I'm having so much fun with my Grammie I haven't had time to write!  My Grammie took me to the Sea... we've decided it was the Celtic Sea as it was off the cost near Dungarvan... I even stuck my toes in the water!

grammieocean


Mom and Grammie couldn't believe people were swimming (it was only about 60 degrees outside and the water was freezing) but as the sun was out so were the swimmers!

oceangrammie1


Since I've already told you my Grammie is the tooth fairy, I thought I'd show you my new tooth! 

tooth
(Can you see it?)


We also went to see the Easter Bunny and surprised Daddy with this photo in his Easter card.  Grammie says I know what a camera is as soon as one is put in front of me I start smiling... what do you think?

hop


We had a good time in Kilkenny with Nana & Grandad! 

dunnes

I even got some Easter Baskets!! Nana gave me a cool new bag and lots of chocolate (That Mom said I can't eat so she took it all away!  I told her she's going to get a big butt if she eats it all haha!)
Grammie gave me some books and a Peter Rabbit!

reading


I'm telling you a girl can get used to having both Grammie and Nana around!

grandmas

Mom and Dad said I'm spoiled enough so they didn't get me anything (hmmm... may need to trade in these parents soon!)

mamame  withdaddy

Then again maybe not they're pretty cool sometimes! Dad even let me sit up on a stump to take a picture... don't I look groovy in my Easter outfit!

stump


My Grandad had lots of pretty flowers to look at - here I am (Lulubelle as Grammie calls me) so Lulubelle by the Bluebells!

bluebell


Wow all that excitement and I thought I'd take 5!

GrammieSleeping


But I'm never too tired to feel my new tooth... I love it!

goofy

Later folks, need to try to get the other tooth out tonight!
Lulu

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

HOW FUN! I always thought you looked like your daddy, but when your granny is holding you, I think you look JUST like her! Enjoy your time!