I got Mom!!!! Yesterday was Mother's Day in Ireland so Dad and I devised a plan to not say ANYTHING to Mom the whole day.... we got her good. Let's recap the day!
Well I woke up smiling as I was at my Nana & Grandad's in Kilkenny. I decided to be nice to Mom to start out so I went and played with Nana while Mom slept in. Well an hour or so later Nana brought me back in to have some food and I went for a big pooo! I mean BIG it was all over me, all over Mom and all over Nana's nice white bed! Haha Mom gotcha once!
I gave her this innocent looking face though...
Then had a good day, I peed on my Nana and did 2 more poos so Mom didn't have any more clothes to put me in and I had to wear my pj's home! So we got home and Mom let me have my naked kick time - she should have known better with the day I was having! And yup GOTCHA again Mom I peed ALL over her!
Again, I gave her another innocent face....
(Shout out to Em, Kimmer & Jess for the shirt!)
So then, I went to bed and Mom thought I'd forgotten all about Mother's Day. She went to bed early as well and didn't see that I had left her a big box of chocolates and a card so she went to bed thinking I didn't love her :-(
But good news this morning she woke up and found the chocolates and card so I'm her favorite baby again! Yea me!! Rumor is I may even get some sweet potato tonight as she likes me so much!
Later folks... dreaming of real food!
Lulu


No comments:
Post a Comment