Friday, April 8, 2011

Shining, Gleaming....

Well folks,

Check it out!  My hair is starting to grow... it literally came in overnight and Mom is impressed!  I told her that I heard that "Hair" had a nudy scene so I decided to grow some hair to try out!  I mean being naked is my FAVORITE past time so why not right?  


Gimme head with hair long beautiful hair...

hair2


Mom told me not to hold my breath as my bald patch was still showing...

baldy

Maybe someday I'll have hair like my 2nd cousin Jack (I met Jack & his brother Harry this weekend, I really liked Jack!)

IMG_1436


It may take awhile to get hair like that though!  Well, if I can't make my stage debut, I thought I'd show you my latest trick... I call it let's eat something while holding onto my big toe... it's my favorite "move" at the moment.  I can also eat my toes but I have to be sitting up and then I hunch all the way over and gobble my toes in my mouth.... Mom doesn't have a photo yet as she has to hold me when sitting to prevent me from falling over and banging my head (She learned the hard way that the boppy just doesn't cut it!  At least I wasn't hurt just had to scream a little to tell her that she needed to MIND THE BABY a bit more!)

IMG_1451

(Notice the head-toe baby pink was for my Auntie Juju's birthday!)


She's a good Mom though... the other day we went to Donadea Forest by our house.   Here I am in front of the old castle.... can you see me?

IMG_1402

I thought the castle was nice, a bit big and it needed a new roof so we kept walking in the park and then I found it..... Check out my new place...  

IMG_1411

I told Mom that this would do just fine and that she could leave me here but she said I needed to learn how to wipe my own butt first!   I said "Mooooooooooooommm that is gross!"   But I guess a bit true so I'll have to be nice to her for a while.  

So before we left she let me roll around in the grass... although she told me it was too cold to go in the buff!

IMG_1415

Til next time.... Lulu


No comments: