I woke up this morning and told Mom I wanted to go to the beach but she looked at the sky and said it's raining and cloudy but I told her that we should go anyway... so we did!
We stopped by to pick up Dad from work as it was on the way to Maghamore beach in Wicklow and then we headed to the beach! It took a bit of luck to find the entry to the beach as it is not well known but we found it and were able to get down all the steps with 2 dogs, BOB, all our gear and Mom carried me!
I was so happy when we finally set up at the beach.... I had my sun bonnet, my beach shirt (both were my Mom's when she was a baby), my new shovel & rake and all my toys to play with! I was ready to sunbathe... slathered in suncream of course!
Mom made us all lunch, but I decided I couldn't wait to eat so I helped myself to a nectarine... if I only had more teeth I may have actually been able to eat it.
Stinky and Stubby LOVED the beach, I laughed so hard watching them swim in ocean!
Duke (Stubby) doesn't really like the waves, but Dixie has no fear and happily went swimming with Dad! Mom said it was too cold to go swimming so she didn't let me go in, she did let me get my toes wet though and I really liked the sand!
I love my Dad though, we have so much fun so next time I go to the beach I'm going to hang with him so I can go swimming!
Dad even let me wear his hat so I could be a cowgirl on the beach!
All the fun I was having made me a little snoozy so I decided to go for a siesta on the sand....
I had a great day at the beach, can't wait to go again!
Love,







No comments:
Post a Comment