I thought I'd share my mornings with you. I normally wake up when Daddy leaves around 4:30 -5am but as Mom is too lazy to wake up any play with me she brings me into bed with her to snooze another hour. Sometimes I co-operate but many days I sit in the bed and bang Mom over her head with whatever toy she has given me to play with. It's fun as Mom tries to sleep but I do my best to make sure she stays awake and plays with me!
Then, we get up, let the two dogs outside and we get dressed. Sometimes Mom gives me breakfast before I go to school, other days I eat at school. I really like toast and cheerios as I'm getting to be a good eater!
When we're ready to go Mom turns into a bag lady and collects her work bag, my school bag, her lunch bag, and of course her one and only baby - ME and we head out to school.
Here's how I ride to school...
That's right I have to hang on for dear life - I mean you would to if you were in the car with Mama (haha Mama just kidding!)
Sometimes Mom let's me do my hair funky before school... today I was so happy to be "spikey"....
So that's our mornings. Now I cannot wait for this weekend as Mom said she'd make me pancakes! So folks, Aunt Jemi-LU I will be!!!
Love,
Lulu





No comments:
Post a Comment