Sunday, July 3, 2011

Red, White and Blue...

Well folks,


I had a great weekend this weekend my friends Rosanne, Brian, Brennan (my boyfriend), Uncle Paul and Auntie Kristy tobe came to see me!

On Saturday morning, Dad went to work so Mom and I headed down to the canal with Uncle Paul and Auntie Kristy to-be as they wanted to go canoeing!   We laughed as they tried to get in the canoe without getting wet but they finally managed and off they went.... to the pub in the next village for a pint or two!

Dad then picked up the Carters and headed back to Robertstown where we all went for a walk... 

walkingwithdads

Dixie now jumps off the pier to get her ball.. its funny!  Here she goes...

jumping

And SPLASH as she mostly belly flops down to the water!

splash


We then went home to make some dinner & Brennan and I had our fill of mushed food!

standing

For dinner everyone had to wear their Red, White & Blue for our 4th BBQ!  Here I am with Uncle Paul & Auntie Kristy tobe....

paulkristy

Here are the Carters....

carters

And here I am with my parents!

dunnes


Don't mind the belly folks, I may or may not have partaken in the fruit dessert Rosanne made, or the cake Mom made.


nummy

After dinner, Brennan and I decided to go out to watch the sunset....

grass

The distraction... "Hey Brennan do you like grass?"  "Not sure Lulu what do you think it tastes like?"


Now when you want someone just reach out and grab 'em...

gethim


And then hold on tight!

gothim


And I think he likes me too!

happybrennan


Yea, Brennan is my boyfriend, don't we make a cute couple!

happybabys


Finally, we topped off our date with a nice skinny dip in the bath.  Mom said I'm not supposed to skinny dip anymore but we sure had fun playing with our toys!


skinnydip

After that I think I hit the hay after a great day!

snzooingwithdad
Love, Lulu

No comments: