Mom ditched me on Tuesday & Wednesday to go to London so I got to stay and play with my Daddy! When Mom is away we have lots of fun together. First, I like to crawl around and see what I can find....

When I find things, I have to give them a quick taste...
Hmm... not sure that tasted great!
Daddy also makes sure to keep me entertained... or maybe he keeps himself entertained.... check us out...
CLICK HERE
(you have to be friends with Mom on Facebook).
And now, as we all know G is for... Greenbay (haha Daddy not G for Gavin!) Tonight folks, is the season opener of the Packers. Last night, I had to make sure to study up on my football....
Had to make sure I choose my seat to get the best view....
And had to go to school ready to cheer on my team!
And finally, I had to practice my touchdown dance....
(You have to be friends with Mom on facebook)
Now, I hope Mom lets me stay up to watch (It's at 1:30am so I'm not holding my breath). I guess I'll just have to wake Mom up for a midnight snack and some football!!!
Go PACK GO!
Lulu





No comments:
Post a Comment