Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I like to Party!

Well folks,

I took Mom to my 1st party on Sunday! It was Brennan's 1st birthday party and boy did I have fun!

Here I am with all my new friends getting ready to PARTY!  We were being told to stay in the "Baby-safe" area which I listened to but chose to ignore.  I was the leader in several break-out attempts and successfully managed to lead the other little babies down the hall into the bedroom!

IMG_2435

Later, we sang Happy Birthday to Brennan and watched him literally put out his birthday candle with his HAND!  He was a quick little guy and grabbed the candle, but he was very brave and didn't even cry!    What a guy!

IMG_2446

Mom and Rosanne tried to get a photo of the two of us together, which they gave up as we were too busy partying for photos!

IMG_2458

"Hey, Brennan I think I lost my party hat!"

I wore my best party dress to Brennan's - it was one of Mom's old dresses that her aunt Julie made her thus the reason it is pink... but even Mom admitted I was pretty damn cute!   But you know, even at a party, I just can't resist reading books.  I love to read! 

IMG_2453

It was a great party & can't wait for mine next month!

Love Lulu

No comments: