On Saturday, I had a great day. First I took my first snail ride.... I'm finally not terrified of it. Wow it was fun being pushed around!
I had to take a quick tea & nap with Daddy so we could rest up for the big game - The All Ireland Hurling Final.... Kilkenny vs Tipperary!
When I woke up we all went for a walk on the canal... and look Mom found a pot of gold under the rainbow.... a big baby belly full of golden cheerios that is!
When we got home, we turned on the match - I was of course in my Black & Amber cheering on my cats!! Go Kilkenny Go! I had to bite my flag I was so nervous cheering them on!
And TA-DA they won the all Ireland! Up the Cats!
(Let the record show = 1 superbowl since Stinky Baby arrived + 1 All Ireland Final, now I'm not saying I'm good luck but can you say that the Packers & Kilkenny have been world champions for every year you were born? No? Well, umm uhh hmmm I can!)
After the game, Mom made me some spaghetti and meat bulbs. She was going to grind it up for me but I told her, "Mom, I have 6 teeth now so no mush please!" Can you believe it she agreed!
So here I am mid bulb....
Nummy!
Hmmm... maybe I should have tried this spoon thingy?
Goodness, I'm full but I don't know how I got this dirty, I don't like having goo all over my face!
After dinner Mom thought that I needed a bath so I went in and played "SHARK" with Daddy...
We have fun in the bath Daddy & Me!
Mom had to come in then and wash all the spaghetti off me....
I was really clean!
Until next time folks,
Lulu













No comments:
Post a Comment