Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moving and Groving....

Well folks,

This week was a pretty good week... nothing too exciting in the life of Lulu but an average week of giving Mom a run for her money!  I have to say since I learned to crawl, I'm a non-stop baby moving machine!   I have to keep Mom on her toes though so I normally crawl to a place I shouldn't be then stop to give Mom or Dad a glance...

"You see me Mom, you see what I can get into?  Are you watching Mom?"

whome

Then, when I know I have their attention, I disregard them telling me No and I get on the move....

"Ah ah ha ha ha I'm going get ya!

crazy

Just kidding Mom, I'll give you a smile sometimes and not get into trouble!

happylulu

Other times, I have to have a think about where to go... .

where next

Lately, the dog cage is my favorite place to chill out... I just open the door and crawl in...

goingin

Sometimes, Dixie comes to join me! 

dixied

Duke doesn't like it though, she prefers to play with her baby bunny (which she stole from me about 2 months ago)

duke

I do really like dogs though.  I point to them and say "Da" which is dog in Lulu language.   I really like my favorite toy which is a dog as well.  Mommy only lets me play with him when she's watching though as she thinks the ball at the end could come off.   I told her, Mom it's his tail but she doesn't listen.

doggie
When I get to hyper crawling around, Daddy and I go for walks.   We normally take Bob but every once in a while we go in the bjorn.   We had to cover up well the other day as it was raining and we went to the shop.  Daddy stuck me in his coat!

coat1

It was cool... I was incognito in Daddy's jacket!

coat

This week I also had my favorite dinner - spaghetti! I love it, though Mom has found a way to not get stains on my clothes...

nummy

I don't care shirt or no shirt... spaghetti is nummy!

spaghettibaby

After dinner, Daddy gave me a bath - Uncle Timmy style (full bottle of bubbles was Timmy's speciality!)

ducky

You would have never guessed only a few weeks ago I was terrified of bubbles!

ducky1

And then, off to bed... but don't worry folks, I made sure to put on my lucky jersey on top of my pjs!

Go Pack Go!

IMG_2473


Touchdown!

IMG_2470

Love, Lulu

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

Lulu, your eyes/color are beautiful!!!! LOVE your updates! You are growing up SO fast! Pretty soon the dogs will be chasing you running!